Dr. Randy Huenefeld provides all equine services (both in clinic and on farm). 75%+ of his time is spent providing chiropractic, acupuncture and dental services.
The remainder of Dr. Randy’s time is spent providing general veterinary care. Services offered include, but are not limited to:
• Medical services– lameness, joint injections, dermatology, digestive, respiratory, etc.
• Basic Surgical services– wound repair, castration, etc.
• Reproductive services– ultrasound, culture, biopsy, cytology, breeding
• Lab Tests– many tests are completed in our in-house lab
• Digital Radiography– digital DR radiography for fast high quality results
• Preventative healthcare
While Dr. Randy provides chiropractic and acupuncture services over a large area, general veterinary services are offered in-clinic and in a limited mileage area.